Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Custom Property

Custom properties are a workbook property. You could use a naming convention
that pertains to a sheet, but sheers get renamed.

There is another property, worksheet names, that are at the sheet level.
Maybe you could use that.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Robin Patra" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Can anybody help me in my requiremnt.

Let my Excel workbbok contains 2 worksheets sheet1 and sheet2.
I want to add sheet specific custom property like say sheet1 contains
custom property s1 and s2, and sheet2 have custom property H1 and H2.

Is this possible??

If yes can anybody please direct me how to go ahead with this.

This is urgent.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Robin Patra