Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
den748 den748 is offline

Default opening multiple files using VB and running a mcaro in excel

Hi, I am very new to VB and I am only using very basic code. But I a
currently working on a meteorological research project and am wonderin
if there is a way to create a list of excel workbooks to open, then ru
a macro, then save, then repeat using the next file on the list. Th
macro Created (the macro currently works) is used to create and modif
graphs (i.e. color, fonts, titles...) it also adds columns the
calculates variables. Please let me know if this is at all possible
thank you

Denni