Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Annette[_4_] Annette[_4_] is offline

Default Copy source sheet to end of targeted workbook

Well .. that worked supremely ... but I asked the question wrong!

I want to move it to another workbook that is open behind the active one ...
how would I do that. My failure to ask the correct question ... I want to
copy the spreadsheet in the active workbook to the last position in the
second workbook which is open behind the first. (I hope that makes sense).

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message

ActiveSheet.copy
after:=ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(ActiveWorkbook.Wo rksheets.Count)
.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Annette" wrote in message
I am getting myself confused on how to do this, so I am asking instead.

How
do I programmically copy the active spreadsheet (sheet1) to the open
workbook ... into the last position on the workbook?