Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform question

David,

The limits would be dependent upon your processor capability AFAIK. But from
a different perspective, you need to give a lot of thought to he design and
navigation, 300 textboxes is a lot of work you are asking from your users.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"David Goodall" wrote in message
Hello,
I'm in the process of creating a multipage userform and the finished form
will have about 300 textboxes and I was wondering whether this would cause
any problems. ie is there a upper limit to the number of tb allowed on a
single userform.

Thanks
David