Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gav gav is offline

Default Exclude image

Hi Melanie

Thank you!! Ive tried your suggestion but im not sure of the formatting. With your code, the formatting of the cells seems to change. In a perfect world, i would like the code i have originally to do what it does....just without the images!!! Id even like a border i have in some cells to remain. (im probably dreaming). I suppose i can delete the images once they paste?

Please bare with me....im a beginner. When i tried your code, the formatting of the cells changed and the text ended up all centered and bold. Ive checked the formatting on original cells and it seems ok but when cells are inserted, it alters. Any ideas??

Cheers and thank you again!!!

----- Melanie Breden wrote: ----

Hi

The following code copies and pastes a data range "appendix" to a sheet "contract". How do i amend so that the images withi
this range do not copy....only the data (text) does??

try this

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click(
Dim rngSource As Rang
Dim rngFind As Rang

Set rngSource = Worksheets("quote2").Range("appendix"
Set rngFind = Worksheets("contract").Cells.Find(
What:="appendix1.0", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlPart

If Not rngFind Is Nothing The
Application.Goto rngFind.Offset(2, 0
Selection.Resize(rngSource.Rows.Count, 1).EntireRow.Inser
Selection.Resize(rngSource.Rows.Count, rngSource.Columns.Count).Value = rngSource.Valu
End I
End Su

--
Regard