Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can anyone help me with a Formula

Multiply my answer by 24 to get the style you wan t, that is decimal hours

=MOD(B1-A1,1)*24

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi Dick,

In C1

=MOD(B1-A1,1)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dick Smith" wrote in message
Hi.
I'd appreciate it if some kind soul out there can work out a formula for

me.
I've spent weeks trying to fathom one out but all I do is end up pulling

my
hair out.
Ok I need a formula that will do the following:-

24hr clock times between and column C to calculate total hours

Column A Column B Column C
18.00 20.00 2
05.15 07.30 2.25
21.00 02.00 5
10.30 11.15 0.75
06.00 18.00 12
etc.etc.etc.

I'd appreciate any help that will help me solve the problem

Thanks in anticipation

Dick Smith