Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Be Guy Be Guy is offline

Default Set Appointment

The code below works fine as is. However if I change the
value for the myItem.Start to 'Range("B1").value and copy
and past this value into 'B1', it errors with 'Type
Mismatch: Unable to coerce parameter value ... Tried .Text
same result different error. What am I missing here?

Sub AppointSet()
Dim myItem, myOlapp
Set myOlapp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set myItem = myOlapp.CreateItem(olAppointmentItem)
myItem.Subject = Range("A1") 'value is "Testing"
myItem.Location = "Conference Room B"
myItem.Start = #5/11/2004 10:00:00 AM#
myItem.Duration = Range("C1").Value 'value is 30
myItem.Save
End Sub

Thanks
Be Guy