Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default VBA Documentation

If you had 5 rooms full of densely packed manuals would try
to read them all.

If you can't understand the wording used in a reference manual
that has no examples would you be able to figure it out if you'd
never seen anything like it.

Anyway whether you have good documentation or bad
documentation, good sites or bad sites, good search
engines or bad search engines, you'll never (not always) find what
you are looking for right away, even if you thought you knew the
answer..

You can have the best documented procedures in the world but if you
can't find what you are looking for it's still lost.
---
HTH,

"TJ Walls" wrote in message pam.com...
Hi Ron,

Thanks for the tip. Restricting my Google Groups searches to Excel
newsgroups will be a great time saver. This filter actually let me sort
the haystack for a post detailing the argument list. I am not used to the
Microsoft programming culture however (I was nursed on Linux growing up)
and would be interested in some MVP guys thoughts on why this information
is not provided directly from Microsoft but rather from a Usenet user who
got it from somewhere or had to figure it out on his own.

On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:16:01 +0200, Ron de Bruin wrote:

Hi TJ

Try them and you see that you recognize most of them Search the
newsgroups in Google for threads about the one you want to use

Search news groups with Google
http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...=group:*Excel*

Or use My Add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm