Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Problem with Worksheet collections... :(

See first code in
Collections
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/collections.htm
and comment out what you don't need

'--dim wkBook as Workbook
dim wkSheet as Worksheet
'--for each wkBook in Workbooks
for each wkSheet in Application.Worksheets
'ooo--- your code here ----ooo
msgbox " -- " & wkSheet.Name
next wkSheet
'--next wkBook

--
---
HTH,

"abxy " wrote in message ...
I posted a thread about 4 days ago with a question similar to this, but
only got one reply which didn't help much, so here I go again(with more
detail this time):

this is my code right now:

With Worksheets("06").Range("A1:A275")
Set C = .Find(What:=Right("0000000" & textbox1.Value, 7),
lookat:=xlWhole)

ok, now you see how i'm only referring to one sheet ("06")? Instead,
i'd like to refer to all the sheets in the workbook. Either that or
refer to a range of worksheets. I can't use the "sheets(array(sheet1,
sheet2)" method because this workbooks is updated daily and I can't
refer to specific sheets unless it's a range to say "everything between
this sheet and that sheet" ...actually i need to refer to 3 different
workbooks (all the same range, and all of which will already be open).

any help? :( :(

---