Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd huttenstine Todd huttenstine is offline

Default Code works but I have to run it 4 times

Oh nevermind I figured it out. If there are 2 or blank
values together, the code deltes the first and then moves
down to the next cell. If the cell under the first cell
was blank, it shift the next blank cell up and it caused
it to get skipped.