Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Victor H Victor H is offline

Default Constant refresh.

Thanks Don for pointing me to that direction.

Unfortunately I couldn't find "ontime" in my VBA Help so I
did a Google search and I found a lot of example that do
no apply to me. Most examples trigger another macro at a
certain time while I would only want the spreadsheet to
refresh as long as it is active (visible).
Is this at all possible?

Thanks anyway.