Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BananaQuaalude[_4_] BananaQuaalude[_4_] is offline

Default Combobox ItemData

Thank you, Rob.

For some reason I didn't get notified by email when you posted this, s
I didn't see it until I checked the post just now.

So I'm taking the route of using multiple columns. When looping throug
a recordset to populate the combobox, how do I refer to a specifi
column?

Here's what I tried:

UserForm1.cboAccount.ColumnCount = 2
UserForm1.cboAccount.ColumnWidths = "2,0"

Do Until rs.EOF
UserForm1.cboAccount.column(0) = rs!acct_name
UserForm1.cboAccount.column(1) = rs!acct_id
'UserForm1.cboAccount.ListIndex = rs!acct_id
rs.MoveNext
Loop

But I think that's only for loading arrays. Is there a simple way t
load the two columns for each line?

Thanks