thephoenix12

Yes that is what I wanted. Does e_range represent a single cell in a
range?

There is one final thing I want to do with this. When the macro is
done, lets say we were searching through a range of D9:D11, it prints
out a sheet looking like this:

$D$9
Worksheet 2
Worksheet 5
$D$10
Worksheet 9
Worksheet 16
$D$11
Worksheet 3

Two columns to the left of column D, there are names corresponding to
D9, D10, etc. For example, the name in B9 (same throughout the cells
in all worksheets except for the "summary" worksheet) corresponds to
the results of cells D9, and the name in B10 corresponds to the results
from cells D10. Would it be possible to replace the $D$9 with the name
in cell B9, $D$10 with the name in B10, etc?

--
thephoenix12
thephoenix12's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24336