Anne Troy

Anne... lots of people can unhide those sheets. Why will you send them at
all? Why not copy your "good" worksheet to another workbook by itself, and
just send that? If you tell us exactly what you're looking to do, we may
have macros that already do it over at www.vbaexpress.com in the
Knowledgebase.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"AEK" wrote in message
I have a 26 worksheet workbook. Various rows (different on each

worksheet)
need to be hidden when I send this out. Only way I have been successful
protecting this from being unhidden is to protect every worksheet.
Protecting the workbook doesn't do it. Very time consuming and quite
inefficient when I need to unprotect. Any suggestions?
--
Anne