Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob van Gelder[_4_] Rob van Gelder[_4_] is offline

Default Strange error message

These are the symptoms for missing References.
From VB Editor | Tools | References

"Jeroen Kluytmans" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I programmed a Macro in VB. Then I recieved another computer (I even
think the software was unchanged, versions etc.) but now I get an
error message withe the code below

If Sheets("Main").Range("$H$29") = False Then
Response = MsgBox("You did not select a batch" & Chr(10) &
"Please select one or more batches", vbExclamation, "Warning")
Exit Sub
End If

I recieve the message Compile Error: Can't find object or library.

It seems that the error is caused by the Chr(10), but removing that
does not help.

In other Macro's I also use message boxes and Chr(10) returns, there
it does not invoke a problem. It seems to be quite random. Anyone got
a clue?

Kind regards,
Jeroen Kluytmans