Alan Beban

Domenic wrote:
So, if I understand you correctly, Eckard and Martin could have another
association relating to another project. . . .

That may be what he meant, but it's not what his illustration shows; the
illustration suggests that he misunderstood my question.

Alan Beban

Alan,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, both appear multiple times in their respective
columns as follows:

Column E Column F

Eckard Martin
Eckard Smith
Franks Robertson
Eckard Williams
Franks Hoi
Liu Williams
Franks Jones
Franks Smith
Liu Hoi
Liu Young
Franks Martin
Liu Hansen
Franks Wenston
Liu Robertson

Hopefully this helps clarify the issue I am trying to tackle.

Thanks Again,

PGiessler

"Alan Beban" wrote:

Does your description mean that for Executive Eckard in Column E, for
example, Associate Maritn, for example, might appear more than once in
Column F?

Alan Beban