Julia

I want each person to be able to update only their portion. How do I do this?
I asume it has to be on a shared drive, but then what? How do I enable each
individual user to be able to edit? What are the steps?

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Julia: This depends a great deal on how much restriction you want on the
worksheets, and what version you're running. In general, however, sharing
the workbook has nothing to do with whether you can summarize on a master
sheet.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Julia" wrote in message
I have a large workbook with about 20 tabs, and there is one person

assigned
to update each tab. How does sharing work so that I do not have to
consolidate 20 spreadsheets into a master. I need step by step

instructions.