AlbertKJ AlbertKJ is offline
Junior Member

Default Tidying up workbook (and pivot table help)...

Ok,

Hopefully this doesn't come across as lazy or anything like that! I have about 1500 lines on sheet 1 and roughly the same on sheet 2. The attachment just gives a small sample of these to give you guys an idea. I'm looking to make a pivot table that shows the number of films I've watched from a director and in the same pivot table showing how many of his films are on my 'to watch' sheet - is this possible?

I know my 'to watch' list contains the films I've already watched, this is a bad habit of mine as I never delete them off that list for some reason :/ Probably makes matters more complicated?

Also, I'm open to any suggestions you have to tidy up/improve my setup - and of any other pivot tables that might be handy!

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Film list sample.zip (23.2 KB, 103 views)