Ivor Williams

Default RIGHT of character

I've received a spreadsheet with entries in one column in this format
"12/345". This indicates 12 units of 345 total. I want to move the
information on the right side of the "/" to a new column so I can get totals
of each value, but the number of digits will vary. Is there still a way to
use the RIGHT function specifying all characters to the right of "/"?

Maybe a formula could be written to Sum the values on the left of the "/"
and Sum the values on the right of the "/" and display the result as
100/1000, but I wouldn't know how to do that, either.

Thanks for your thoughts
Ivor