Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
majikman majikman is offline

Default Select pull down menu

I have a workbook that has something like 20 sheets so i've created
pull down menu from the menu bar that will display and hide sheet
according to how i've grouped them. Displaying the sheets works fine
The thing that I don't know how to do is to hide the sheets. I woul
like the user to be able to view multiple groups of sheets at a time
Ideally, I would like my pull down menu to be like the one under Vie
where there is a checkbox for Formula Bar and Status Bar. below is m
code for the pull down menu

With newMenu
.Caption = "Bars2004"
Set ctrlButton = .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton
ID:=1)
With ctrlButton
.Caption = "bla"
.Style = msoButtonCaption
.OnAction = "viewDS"
End With
Set ctrlButton = .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton
ID:=1)
With ctrlButton
.Caption = "blabla"
.Style = msoButtonCaption
.OnAction = "viewEG"
End With
Set ctrlButton = .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton
ID:=1)
With ctrlButton
.Caption = "blablabla"
.Style = msoButtonCaption