Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Thomas Bartkus[_2_] Thomas Bartkus[_2_] is offline

Default option buttons

"marwan hefnawy" wrote in message
when using option buttons on the worksheet, I noticed that they are all
linked to the same cell, when I change the cell link in one of them they

are
all changed automaically.
I want to link some option buttons to one cell, and another set of option
buttons (in the same sheet) to another cell in the same sheet.
Is this possible?

Draw a Group Box around each set of option buttons you wish to define. Each
"Group" of option buttons will work independently and each can have it's own
linked cell. Without the Group Box, all option buttons drawn on a worksheet
will be considered part of the same group.

Thomas Bartkus