Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting & Copying a Changing Range

Set myRange =
Range("A1").Resize(Cells(Rows.Count,"A"),End(xlUp) .Row,numCols)

substitute your value for n umber of columns for numcols

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"DNewton " wrote in message
Hi All,
I have data that I import on a weekly basis that has a variable number
of rows, same number of columns that I need a macro to find the end of
the new range, select the whole range and copy it. The data will always
start in cell A1 and may be from 3 to 10 rows in length, extending to
column K.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Don Newton