Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barry Wolfson Barry Wolfson is offline

Default VB won't recognize function in Analysis Tool Pak

I am running Microsoft Office 2000 professional edition. I wrote a VB macro for an excel spreadsheet. I need to use some functions like LCM (least common multiple) and GCD (greatest common divisor). I have an old Function Reference Manual which states that these functions may be accessible only by loading the Analysis Tool Pak. I did that and loaded the Analysis ToolPak, Analysis ToolPak - VBA, and Update Add-in Links. (Tools menu, then Add-Ins). The system asked for the CD rom which I insereted - so it looked like it did add it in. Unfortunately when I try to execute the macro I keep getting the message Run-time error '438'. Object doesn't support this property or method. When I click on the debug option the system points to the exact statement with the LCM function. Am I missing something? Any ideas