Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_6_] Paul B[_6_] is offline

Default Clear formulae

Trevor, be careful with this one, don't know why but it looks like it will
remove and super and sub scripts

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote in message
Stuart

one way:

Sub FormulaeToValues2()
With ActiveSheet
.UsedRange.Value = .UsedRange.Value
End With
End Sub

Regards

Trevor

"Stuart" wrote in message
Is there a simple way to clear formulae from the activesheet, leaving
just the values in the cells ..... or do I have to do this cell by cell

eg:
setValue = ActiveCell.Value
ActiveCell = setValue

Regards.