Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jac Tremblay Jac Tremblay is offline

Default Function GetActiveWindow Lib "user32"

Hi Jake
My question and your answer were
Another question: Why
when I create a new folder, I can specify its new name only at th
root? If not at the root, the folder gets automatically the name "Ne
Folder" with no feed back

I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Keep in mind that we can't se
your code unless you post it. <g

I now tell you that I have no more problem regarding this functionality. I can browse for a folder using the Shell Automation like you showed in your previous answer. I can create a new folder at the root or elsewhere and give it any name I want
The reason why I did not include any code is that I refered to your own code published in the previous answer
Thank you for providing me with this simple and easy way of browsing for a folder. It will be very useful
Thanks too for your precious time
Ja