Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jpendegraft[_14_] jpendegraft[_14_] is offline

Default Adding Items to a ListBox-Unique Items Only

Yes, another ListBox issue, but of a different sort.

I would like to add only unique items to the listbox. the list I a
working with for example has a row PER "wholesaler" for each "Item
that is carried. A "wholesaler" may carry multiple items. I want t
fill the listbox with the "wholesaler" name only once (not once fo
each item).

the code I have is below. It currently adds the wholesaler each tim
the condition is met (not just once). Thanks in advance for any help.

Sub FilterWholesalers()
Dim Row As Integer
Set testWholesaler = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("lookup on brewery no
refrig")
TopicCount
Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(testWholesale r.Range("A:A"))

cbWholesaler.Clear

For Row = 1 To TopicCount
If Sheet4.Cells(Row, 4) = cbState.Value Then
cbWholesaler.AddItem testWholesaler.Cells(Row, 3).Value
End If
Next Row

cbWholesaler.ListIndex = 0

CurrentTopic = 1