Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ron ron is offline

Default Links work inconsistently

My program uses a lot of links to other excel files. The links are entered via cell formulats (="C:.....). When I am testing it on my computer, everything works fine. When I post it to the LAN for all to use (with appropriate LAN paths), when the linked cell is selected (cell contains a formula link that launches the other sheet), nothing happens except the link formula (which the cell contains) is opened for editing. Guess somehow, when I post it, the links are being deactivated. I've tried to format the cells as links but there's no such option

??

Thanks much

Ro