Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jstrater jstrater is offline

Default Percent Format without Percent Sign

I know this is the programming newsgroup, but there is no formatting newsgroup, so this will have to do. Is there a way to format a cell so that the value is multiplied by 100, but does not show a percent sign? I can't seem to find a way, but maybe somone knows a trick, like how to put a backspace character after the percent sign in the custom number format

I have an alternate, not as nice way of dealing with this, but I'd really like to be able to do it with formats

Thanks

James