Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Having problems clearing a row.

Ranjan,

If you have formulas that return "" values, then you could modify your code
by changing

If Application.CountA(Range(Cells(r, "D"), Cells(r, "F"))) = 0 Then

If (Cells(r, "D").Value = "") And (Cells(r,"E").Value = "") And (Cells(r,
"F").Value) = "" Then

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Ranjan as usual" wrote in message
Dear folks,
I found some code from this site, regarding clearing out empty spaces and

hiding the row. However, if the row contains formulas, the row is not
hidden. Is there a better code some one might know that tackles this issue
or make a modification to this code, the code I used is below.

Sub mergeall()

Dim r As Long
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
For r = .UsedRange.Rows(.UsedRange.Rows.Count).Row To 128 Step -1
If Application.CountA(Range(Cells(r, "D"), Cells(r, "F"))) = 0

Then
.Rows(r).Hidden = True
End If
Next