Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default bullets

You could put the bullet in one column (right aligned), then enter the
text in the next column (left aligned)
Set vertical alignment for both cell to 'Top'

Kari wrote:
hi!

I'm trying to create an outline in excel. It doesn't seem like excel has an insert bullet option like word does, so i inserted my own. problem is that sometimes i need to type multiple lines of text in one cell, so i turn on wrap text. Which works, except that the second line of text lines up with the bullet instead of the text. Is there any way around this?

what i want: what i don't want:

-first line of text wraps -first line of text wraps
around and lines up with text around and lines up with bullet

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List