Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default drop down boxes and if then statements

I have a sample workbook for dependent dropdowns. Mail me direct if you want
a copy.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Aversin " wrote in message
How would I make a drop down box depentent on the selected information
of another drop down box and return a value to a third cel?

IE. state......City....Per diem amount

so you would select a city form the state drop down box, which would
list the cities of that state in the city drop down box...after
selecting the city it would return the per diem amount of said city to
another cell

---