Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jac Tremblay Jac Tremblay is offline

Default Function GetActiveWindow Lib "user32"

Hi Jake,
That is very interesting. I tried your code and it's rather straight forward. But how come one does not have to declare something like "Private Declare Function GetActiveWindow Lib "user32" () As Long" in the screen window code declaration section?
Another question: Why, when I create a new folder, I can specify its new name only at the root? If not at the root, the folder gets automatically the name "New Folder" with no feed back.
I will now check out Jim Rech's application.

Thank you very much.