Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris Chris is offline

Default Selecting consecutive rows in VBA

'This codes assumes your dates are sorted.
'When it finds The first matching date it will do a copy for each subsequent row Until It does not find a matching date

For Each c In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Range("A:A") '<< The Column with the Dat
If FoundDate = True And C<Today()-1 Then Exit Sub
If IsDate(C) And C = Today()-1 Then
FoundDate = Tru
C.EntireRow.Copy Destination:= Sheets("CopySheet").Rows( Sheets("CopySheet").UsedRange.Rows.Count +1
End I
Next C
----- Victor H wrote: ----

I have a worksheet with rows covering 14 columns from (Axx
to Nxx)
The first row contains a date. The other rows contain
miscellaneous other data

Out of all the rows already in the worksheet, I need to
select those rows (they are consecutive) that satisfy the
following criteria

Select row if Axx = Today()-1 (Axx is already formatted as
a Date

In other words, I'd like to select all rows with
yesterday's date and paste them to another worksheet

I've already written a macro that does that, but I have to
select the rows myself before the macro copies and pastes.
That macro would look a lot better if it could work
unattended

Thanks in advance for any help