Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Victor H Victor H is offline

Default Selecting consecutive rows in VBA

I have a worksheet with rows covering 14 columns from (Axx
to Nxx).
The first row contains a date. The other rows contain
miscellaneous other data.

Out of all the rows already in the worksheet, I need to
select those rows (they are consecutive) that satisfy the
following criteria:

Select row if Axx = Today()-1 (Axx is already formatted as
a Date)

In other words, I'd like to select all rows with
yesterday's date and paste them to another worksheet.

I've already written a macro that does that, but I have to
select the rows myself before the macro copies and pastes.
That macro would look a lot better if it could work
unattended.

Thanks in advance for any help.