Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crew3407[_2_] crew3407[_2_] is offline

Default referencing worksheet as a variable

I guess I wasn't clear enough? Or maybe I don't understand the answe
given.

I was able to add in the sheet already (I used "Move and copy..." t
keep formatting the same.) Then I changed the name of the sheet so i
would be all uppercase. What I'm having trouble is with th
hyperlinking

ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Selection, Address:="",
SubAddress:="'UCase(c)'!A1", TextToDisplay:=UCase(c)

What do I put in the SubAddress so that the Hyperlink that is create
will have the correct reference to the sheet that I just created an
named by running the macro? I tried putting 'c' in for the workshee
name but it didn't work. Am I just missing something?

Thanks