Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cormorin Cormorin is offline

Default Macro for Excel / Outlook

Hi,

I am a very new user of VBA but I am trying to do the following:

I am try to develop a macro which will generate task items wit
reminders for each of the records held on an excel file. ie I need t
undertake specific tasks on a regular frequency so would like outloo
to remind me.

The records contain a location (column A) which should form th
subject, a date (col B) and a frequency (col C) which added togethe
will form the reminder date for the task. There are over 100 records s
I am looking to produce a macro which will produce the equivalent task
(all with the same catergory in outlook "Inspections").

A second macro will then do the same thing but only for highlighte
records.

Anyone have any suggestions ? Is this a complex macro ? :