Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tinyjack tinyjack is offline

Default Macro : seeking max value after an Autofilter

There is no need to use the .Select method, in most cases
you can achieve your desired results by directly dealing
with the objects, so you can use the following

Dim dblAnswer As Double
Dim rngVisible As Range

Set rngVisible = Range("B:B").SpecialCells
(xlCellTypeVisible)

dblAnswer = Application.WorksheetFunction.Max(rngVisible)

HTH

TJ