Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crew3407 crew3407 is offline

Default referencing worksheet as a variable

Hello, this is my first post on the website, and I am a newbie at this.
I am trying to do a couple things I guess. First of all, in a macro,
am trying to get a hyperlink to reference a worksheet in the sam
workbook. The catch is, I have a userform where you have two tex
boxes where you input someones first name and someone's last name. Th
last name is stored in a variable. I want to use that variable t
reference the new worksheet that is created with that last name as th
worksheet name.

Sub OK_Click()

Dim f As String
Dim c As String