Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default red Color for same value cells

if only I could get rid of the iterating through all the cells!

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Bob
saw it - neat BTW :-)

I was just too lazy...

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Bob Phillips wrote:
Frank,

See my answer.

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
though this is possible (using the Selection_change event) this is
not that easy. It would be easier if you could enter the value in a
separate cell and use conditional format for this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Aristotele64 wrote:
Hi from italy,
sorry if question was already posted but i dont'find anithing on
goole :
I have a column H1:H:32, example :

h1 Alfa
h2 Beta
h3 Omega
h4 Beta
h5 Omega
h6 Alfa
h7 P
h8 Alfa
h9 P
h10 ecc

when I click on cell taht contain "Alfa" , i want all "alfa" cell
become red if i click on cell that contain "Beta" , all "Beta"

cell
become red

TIA