Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jgranda jgranda is offline

Default Deleting rows based on cell criteria

I would like to write a macro that takes a standard output file into a new file that can be used by a software package that requires a slightly different file. I am a novice VB programmer

The hurdle I would like to solve is removing rows of data that must be removed. I know the rows I want to eliminate since they all have the value "Credit Rating: Foreign Currency" in column B. What is the best way to remove these rows

BTW, these are generally small files of less than 500 records

Thanks...Joe