Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dick Kusleika[_3_] Dick Kusleika[_3_] is offline

Default Desperate for help with VBA List Box

bluegirl

This is the part that shows the userform when a cell in column J is selected

If Target.Column = Me.Range("J:J").Column Then
UserForm1.Show

It goes in the code module behind the sheet, not in a standard module.
Right click on the sheet tab where you want this to happen and choose View
Code. This will take you to the proper code module for this sub.

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"bluegirl " wrote in message
I must be just dumb.... I can not seem to grasp how to actually make it
all work.

I have the commands in the VBA sheet, and I have the form set up the
way I want...

How do I make it actually come up when the cell is selected on the
worksheet.

ACK

---