Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
patrick molloy patrick molloy is offline

Default Trapping and preventing a form from being e-mailed before validation

There's not much that you can do...your user can save
your workbook & re-open it with macros OFF which stop any
code from working. Alternatively they could copy to
another workbook & then there'd be no events.
My best solution would be to disable the "send mail"
button entirely, or re-point th ebutton to your checking
routine.

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP