Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Not Enough Memory

Are there controls on the sheet? If so, then try setting the zoom to 100%
under the view menu. If it already is at 100%, then I can't say.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jim" wrote in message
I'm receiving a "Not Enough Memory" error box when closing
a form worksheet down and cannot understand why it is
doing it, or how to stop it.
The error comes up midway through the macro after I do a
vlookup. I switch to the sheet holding the lookup values
and close the form, then get the message. If you press OK
(the only option) then the sheet closes anyway, and the
macro continues to run. Here is the code for switching
and close the sheet:

Windows("DEBT MAN COMP " & todaydate & ".csv").Activate
ActiveWindow.Close False

Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop this happening?
Cheers