Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Flanagan Bob Flanagan is offline

Default Protecting worksheet

Shilps, copy your code into a post so we can see it. (do not attach a
workbook)

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
http://www.add-ins.com

"Shilps" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that is used to display the data by selecting various

options in the different controls. I want that no user is able to change
anything except select different options. I first unlocked various objects
and cells and password protected it( I do not want the code to be visible)
but the problem is that even by first unlocking different cells and objects
, the code is giving run-time error.
Is there any solution to it?
TIA
Shilps