Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default populating a multi-column Listbox

You have use the rowsource (userform) or listfillrange (worksheet) property
of the Combobox. Then, when you make headers true in the properties, it
uses the row above the specified range to get the header information. You
can't do it unless you bind the control to a range using one of the above.

Tom Ogilvy

"Joe" wrote in message
Hello All,

I am using Excel 2002 and am having trouble populating a 3 column listbox

with headers. Could someone provide a sample of code that I could model
this by? The Xl help isn't that helpful with setting column headers and
populating the columns. Do I have to use a multi-dimensional array?

Thanks,

Joe