Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bluegirl[_3_] bluegirl[_3_] is offline

Default Desperate for help with VBA List Box

I am going to play with that.... will let you know if it works. Sorr
but I really truly have NO experience with VBA except for what I hav
been guided in doing through the online forums! I have plans to take
class but that isn't going to help me today! LOL

While I was waiting on a reply to my question, I managed to figure ou
how to use the Dependent Lists and now have the fields for th
spreadsheet set up for them.

Ideally, here is how I would love to see it work:

My class lists are on a sheet called MASTER LIST.

Each Product has a list of classes underneath which are named a
ranges.

When a user is putting data in, once they choose the product category
they then go to the column for Course Name. When they select tha
cell, (J2 would be the first cell in the column) a form would pop u
instructing them to choose the correct class based on what they hav
chosen in the Product Category and they are given a list of classes t
choose from.

Again, sorry to appear so stupid, but it's only because I am VB
dumb... I have a real interest in learning this, but it is prett
confusing to someone new!

Thanks so much for the input... I will play with the previou
instructions til I hear back from you