Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Desperate for help with VBA List Box

BlueGirl,

In the cell you want to trap the result, add Data Validation (men u
DataValidation). Change the Allow option to List), and the Source to the
range on your worksheet that has your class names). You can then make that
cell as wide as you like.

If the class names are on another sheet, you will need to create a workbook
name for that range and use that in DV.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"bluegirl " wrote in message
I have a sheet that one cell is configured to make a choice from the
dropdown box containing the class names.

The class names are very very long. I would like to create a pop up
box that has a drop down list that I can make larger to accomodate the
entire line of text.

Trouble is, I don't know how to assign this to write the choice to the
corresponding field on the spreadsheet.

Can someone help me please??

---