Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default processing message

Create a form with that message on and launch your macro from the form code.

If you want to show a progress bar, here are a few examples of good progress
bars

http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Progress.htm
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/developer.htm

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"hans" wrote in message
I have a macro that takes quite a long to run and I would
like to show some kind of message during processing,
like "Please wait - data being processed". What is the
best way to do this?

Hans