Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tamara Plute Tamara Plute is offline

Default Control Toolbox grayed out in Excel Spreadsheet

Hi Tom,

Thank you for responding. After reading some of the previous posts, I
checked to make sure my workbook was not protected. It is not. I did
create the form which populates the worksheets with data before trying
to add a control to a new worksheet added to the workbook. I created a
shortcut macro to reopen the form, but I would rather have a button on
the spreadsheet. Thanks again-

Tamara