Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Control Toolbox grayed out in Excel Spreadsheet

Is the sheet protected?

Tom Ogilvy

"Tamara" wrote in message
om...
I have a workbook that I have added a form to. Most of the time, only
the form will be visible. I added a minimize button to the form which
hides the form and minimizes Excel. To reactivate the form I want to
add a button to one of the spreadsheets in the workbook. However, the
controls in the toolbox are grayed out in this spreadsheet, but not if
I open a new workbook. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Thanks for
your assistance-

Tamara